"Irrational thoughts should be followed absolutely and logically." - Sol Lewitt
Preferably riding a sea monster.

9.22.2009

Lab 2 - Pot and Flex. Yum.

I worked with a potentiometer. I made it work!


Then I tried to work with a stretch sensor, but I couldn't get it to work. I decided to use another sensor.














I moved on to a flex sensor.


















My sad little flex sensor and LED. I got it to work, to dim and get brighter, but I couldn't figure out how to make the light go off all the way. I am still trying to work out the coding part to bring logic to these machines. I am beginning to understand the circuitry, but making the computer talk to the circuitry I am having a hard time with. Keep on truckin,' keep on learnin.' I need several afternoons with few shots of espresso by my side while I spend some quality time with "Getting Started with Arduino."






No comments: